Sunday, June 5, 2022

Daisies!

As I type this, I realize that I was looking through my plates last night when I sat down to do my nails and I recall seeing this plate.  Except it still had the blue film on it, which means I bought two of yet another plate!  Grrrr.  And what is worse is that I bought it, not one, but twice, for only one image on the plate, or the cluster of images I guess, being these daisy images.  I guess I'll add it to the pile of other double plates for a blog sale at some point. Annoying.


Started with a base of OPI Galleria Vittoria Violet with accent nails of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Boho A-Go-Go.


Topped the Sally Hansen (darker of the polishes) with Different Dimension Karma.  Stunning combination!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Mr. Fox-LC011




On the layered combination, stamped lines using ZZ Patterns using Painted Polish Stamped in Mauve, then added daisies in different sizes on all nails from Mr. Fox-LC011 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.  Then added floral center dots using Hit The Bottle In a Pickle.


Topped with a final base of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Different lighting.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!