Sunday, June 19, 2022

Purple Swirls

This was one of those mani's that I didn't have planned out when I sat down to do them.  I added a bit of this, a bit of that and layered until it was a look that I was happy with.  Then stamped it with a nice image that you can still see lots of the base through.  Here's what I came up with!




Started with a base of two coats of OPI Oh, You Sing, Dance, Act and Produce? No topcoat.


Topped with a coat Moonshine Mani Blueberry Thrill, no top coat.



Topped with a coat of Nine Zero Flakie All The Things Silver, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using image from Lesly LS-121 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.



Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!