Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Blue Orb


It's been a couple weeks since my last post.  I didn't plan on a hiatis and there was no major reason for the lack of posts other than sometimes life gets busy and nail blogging takes a back seat.  Thanks if you stuck around!  Now stay tuned for far too many pictures!


For these nails, started with a base of three coats of Orly Blue Tango, no top coat.


Topped with EdK Are You Gonna Treat or Not? PPU September 2021.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Lesly Factura 2



Stamped using image from Lesly Factura 2 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.








Added a coat of Essie Matte About You to see those flakies a bit better!



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!