Sunday, March 19, 2023

Blues!

If you've followed my blog for a while, you may have noticed the nails that I share are much different from years ago.  In that, I've been sharing simple stamping for the last couple years.  There is a reason for this, one I will probably share at some time, just not now.  But the easiest explanation is that life is just too busy to spend 2-3 hours at night doing my nails but I still have a love of polish and stamping.  So I change my nails, and doing some simple stamping is what happens most of the time.  I still do more complicated nails for holidays and if by chance I have more time some evening but for the most part, they look a lot like this.  It's all I can do at this time.  Hopefully, this may chance, but for now, it's what I have to do.  The other thing is I only take around 10 pictures of each mani now, when I used to take maybe 100.  As I blog for the simple enjoyment of doing my nails, and I'm not doing sponsored, PR or ad nails, I don't need to have the absolute perfect shot so am just taking enough pix that I have to document the mani.  This mani, I took 15 pix and these are the ones that made the cut.


Started with a base of two coats of ILNP Float, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using Marianne Nails n.05 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, no top coat.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!