Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Nails to Match My Sweater


I've had issues with my nails for almost a year now so since May 2022, I've been mainly sharing mani's that I've had in archives.  While I'm sad about my nails, if there's anything positive about this, is that I've been able to share so many mani's from archives or still on my camera roll.  I have soooo many as , except for the last year, I probably do my nails 5-7x a week, but only share 1-3x a week, so that's a lot of nails that haven't been shared.  There has been a few mani here and there that I've worn recently and shared with a fake nail or short but for the most part, they are all archived mani's.  I'm still doing my nails (mainly polishing, not much stamping) but haven't been sharing them when they are really short or in the growing out stage but I might as I've taken pictures in case I ever wanted to do them again when my nails grow out.  Some day lol.  In the meanwhile, this is almost the oldest mani saved on my camera roll and am sharing now.  Here's what I came up with!



Started with a base of Quo by Orly Mega Silver, Zoya Julie and Zoya Aurora, three coats each.


This was the inspiration for this mani; it was the sweater I was wearing at the time.


Topped with a base of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.

Stamped with image from Delaney Linges & Traits using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Sweater view.

Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Sweater view.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!