Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Waves!

As usual, I'm a little late to these trendy nails that have been shares for a while now.  But I do really like them and have done a few mani's now with this look but I think this was the first one; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of KBShimmer Jewels of the Trade, no top coat.


Nicole Diary 267



Nicole Diary 205



Added waves from Nicole Diary 27 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Then added palm leaves using same Nicole Diary 27 plate using MdU 91.  Added dots using Nicole Diary 205 and 206 using MdU 91.  I'm not sure why I stamped them and didn't use a dotting tool, but I did.  


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!