Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Its hard to believe that Christmas is just 10 days away!

I've been trying to squeeze in as many Christmas manis as possible before Christmas and here's another featuring the big guy himself!



(This was my attempt at photoshopping my pix...but I need to get a new camera first before I do too many of these closeups! Maybe Santa will be leaving one for me under the tree....)

OPI Dear Santa (of course!) for base, random white topped with a coat of OPI Happy Anniversay for a few sparkles, stamped using Konad black special polish and Orly Luxe. Santa face is fauxnad IP T34 and belt is Konad IP M9. Santa's sparkling hat is a red glitter stripping polish.



This was before I did the gold stamping....



And just for something different, I did my right hand with OPI Smitten with Mittens, same white polish and sparkly coat, same gold polish for the belt and then stamped with fauxnad IP E03, using green Konad special polish and SwM dotted with a dotting tool for the hollyberries! I am right handed so cleanup/application wasn't the greatest but I really liked the holly.



Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. wow.. this is really cute hunn... love the santa face..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok not just cute.. SUPER cute. I saw this and got a big ol grin on my face. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the right hand one too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!