Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day Eve!

Yes, here's yet another St. Patrick's Day mani...



Two coats of Essie Going Incognito on all fingers but ring finger, which has one coat, then topped with one coat Jade Emerald Sparkle. The above pix was taken in late afternoon sunlight just a few minutes ago.


This pix was taken last night after I finished mani.

Stamped using IP XL F (again, I know!) using China Glaze L8R G8R for the stamp. I really liked the subtle look of the stamping against the Essie polish and in hindsight, wished I had have done all five fingers in Going Incognito, or used my thumb as the accent nail. Oh well, maybe for next year!

Here's before stamping....



I'm sure everyone is tired of the re-creation of the shamrock on the XL F plate-I hope to do one more mani, hopefully something different!

Thx for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning lady- as always!

    /hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Happy ever of St Patty's day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! I thought to day was St. Patrick's day so I was all decked out in green, only to discover, twas not...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!