.....tomorrow is Mother's Day.
Here's a couple gift ideas to make it easy for you so that I don't get a vacuum like I got last year, or the weed puller like the year before that:
- flowers of any sort....real, potted, hanging baskets, bouquet, any always work.
- Tim Horton's gift card.
- dinner with the family; breakfast in bed. Either or.
- jewellery...bonus points if it involves diamonds....
- a new purse...doesn't have to be Chanel...any would be fantastic
- shoes (I need new running shoes by the way)
- trip...again, doesn't have to be to Paris but any location would be a dream
- and of course, when in a pinch, nail polish. Nail polish is ALWAYS appreciated.
Love, your wife.
For this mani, used Orly Fancy Fuchsia, white Konad special polish and IP's MW59, BM09, Konad m77 and two unmarked.
Here's Orly Fancy Fuchsia by itself. Unfortunately, this pix isn't colour accurate but the best I could get with the lighting I had. In this case, fast fading sunlight.
The really funny thing about the weed puller, is I don't even do the gardening at our house....my HUSBAND does. So my Mother's Day gift wasn't even for me....how's that for 52 hours labour for three kids? (And to anyone who thinks I'm joking about the weed puller...or the vacuum....unfortunately, I'm not. We really did need the vacuum tho...lol. And if I'm being really honest...none of this is really a big deal cause I'm blessed with a husband who doesn't question the number of polishes I own, nor the number of image plates, special polishes, accessories such as rhinestones, money spent on swapping polishes, etc etc. so I guess there are things worse than getting a weed puller for Mother's Day!!!)
To anyone who is a mother, have a fantastic day! I hope that you enjoy your special day with your family and are able to enjoy a little RnR! To anyone who isn't, please make sure to visit or call your mother on this day honouring all mothers! Or honour them in another way that may be special for you and your mother...anything except by gifting them a weed puller!
Happy Mother's Day!!!