Monday, November 18, 2013

Smitten Bifrost Covered in Snowflakes


Is it too early to say the "s" word?  As in snow?  Here in southern Ontario, we've been lucky so far; other than a few flakes one day last week, we've been snow free. However, in snow belt areas in Ontario, they already have a couple inches of the white stuff according to friends and family who live there.  I personally don't mind the snow; just hate driving in it. And it's not my driving in it, it everyone else's! Anyway, I recently received a few Smitten polishes; this is one of them, Smitten Bifrost, which got covered in snowflakes.  If I'm being honest, this really is the only snowflakes I really want to see.....on my nails!





Started with a base of two coats of Smitten Bifrost, no topcoat.





I was looking for an image that the base could still be visible underneath. Decided upon MJ VII, stamped using white Konad special polish.



Topped with HKGirl QD topcoat.






Sometimes blurry pix are better....




Hope you had a great weekend; thanks for looking!



5 comments:

  1. Love snowflake nail art :) Probably my fav pattern for winter season. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love snow flakes! Also, how awesome is that name of the base color - Bifrost! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love snowflakes. I'm actually sporting some as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp! I just ordered some new stamps in the hope of having a larger variety of snowflakes to play with this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!