Monday, July 14, 2014

Digit-al Dozen Does Countries and Cultures; Day 1

It's another week of Digit-al Dozen mani's;  this month's challenge theme is Countries and Cultures.  Here's what I came up with for Day 1!



Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls with an accent of p2 192 Gigantic, topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using Infinity 25 (pinky) and SdP 119 (crown on middle); MoYou Tourist Collection-05 (ring); the rest of the images are from MoYou Tourist 01.  Stamping polishes used were FUN black stamping polish, red and white Konad special polishes and Mundo de Unas 30.



MoYou Tourist Collection-01




MoYou Tourist Collection-05.




Infinity 25




Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



I predict the Digit-al Dozen is going to have a whole lot of fabulous mani's this week with this diverse challenge theme; here's the rest of the ladies Day 1 mani's!



Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

  1. Love the mani! I so want Infinity 25 for the DNA strands! *labratnerdsout* lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! From the Palace Guard to Big Ben and London Bridge...oh and the double decker bus. Great use of stamping and fantastic mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome images and eerily similar to something I will be posting tomorrow! Great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Almost did one like this too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't stamp for anything but I NEED THAT PLATE! You did a fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These stamps all go so well together! I always love when you use several different stamps to create one look on each nail. So so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little guards are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favorite of yours this week! I love the way you mixed the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hah this is so cute, i love your ring finger!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!