Friday, August 15, 2014

Digit-al Dozen Does Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!; Day 4/5

I'm a day late getting my Day 4 post up and note sure if Day 5 will be making an appearance so I'm calling this my Day 4/5 mani!  As I had mentioned a couple days ago, I had a bad break last weekend and this mani is the first I've done since then. My index finger broke past the skin and I didn't wank to feel the burn with using remover so as giving it a few days to heal!  The mani's I've been sharing this week are ones I had done before preparing for the challenge ...or turned an archived mani into a challenge mani!  But this is one I did last night specifically to share for the challenge featuring baseball; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls on all fingers except accent, which was Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Sugar Fix not pix).  Painted on CND Green Scene on the sugar coat to mimic turf.


Stamped in baseball images all from MJ XXIV using red Konad special polish, Mundo de Unas #2 (black) and #22 (brown).  Hand painted in the diamond using Mundo de Unas #1 (white).  Added square glitter from Salon Perfect Ruby's Cube for the bases and home plate.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on top to finish (even the sugar coat as I needed those bases to stick!)


Here's the other ladies Day 4 mani's!



Thanks for looking!

*post edited to fix InLinkz!





6 comments:

  1. What would Summertime be without baseball?! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! The perfect summer pastime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. America's past time is definitely all about summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to watch a baseball game now! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baseball goes completely over my head. We have rounders here in the summer. I guess it's pretty much the same thing except it only seems to be played in school...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!