Thursday, March 19, 2015

A Late St. Patrick's Day Mani Using Girly Bits Far And Wide

As I mentioned in my last post, I really wasn't too much into doing St. Patrick's Day nails this year.  This was what I had on my nails on the 17th, even though technically they aren't shamrocks, I thought they were close enough to pass for the day!


Started with two coats of Girly Bits Far and Wide.  This is exclusive to Harlow & Co....and it is in stock right now!  If you happen to find it out of stock,  check back again as I believe it will be restocked as it is not limited edition.





(This pix convinced me to cut down my nails; in fact, I did the next night then removed this polish...and promptly put on another green one! The middle finger curls down and it is too annoying to me lol.  It's not terribly obvious in real life, but pretty evident in pictures.  Oh, the things we do for our blogs, right?)

Stamped with Apipila P.39 using Funky Fingers Gesso.



Apipila P.39


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



The funny thing (well, to me anyway), is right after this, I did more green nails AFTER St. Patrick's Day .  I guess I'm so prone to procrastination, that the urge to wear green was procrastinated too lol!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. That Girly Bits nail polish is seriously so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very subtle take on the holiday--I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!