Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Earth Day!

 Today is Earth Day! 


Started with a base of two coats of Glam Summer Nights.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top before stamping.


Stamped using images from UberChic 2-03 using Mundo de Unas 39.


UberChic 2-03

 





I added Earth Day from Wistonia W104 using Funky Fingers Gesso but stamped over most of South America so removed the stamping on the entire finger (which is why I always top coat first before stamping), then redid the images.


Topcoated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Decided I liked the matte version better so added coat of OPI matte.


If you'd like more information on Earth Day, please visit the Earth Day Network here!

Thanks for looking!



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I knew when I saw these plates that someone would use it for earth day. I know that I would, but I can't afford them until next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I really need to invest in this plate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!