Friday, April 3, 2015

World Autism Awaress Day Mani!

April 2nd is World Autism Awareness Day; these are the nails I did for it!


Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls on all fingers except accent, which is one coat of p2 Gigantic topped with one coat of Different Dimension Da Ba Dee (blue) topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using assortment of images from MoYou Games Collection-05 using Mundo de Unas polishes.


MoYou Games Collection-05






Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I did my right hand slightly different; same images but basic white stamping.


I will be posting a lot of blue mani's during the month of April in support of Autism Awareness month.  But it won't all be blue because there's still Digit-al Dozen challenge week and Earth Day mani's to post too!

**April 6, 2015: This is a repost because unfortuantely, I somehow deleted my original post; thankfully, I still had all my pix saved on computer! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!