Thursday, July 16, 2015

Digit-al Dozen Does Neon; Day 4

I'm seriously thinking that the Digit-al Dozen changed the theme of this weeks challenge to sponged gradient neon mani's and I was the only one who got the memo!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it as I have yet another sponged gradient to share for Day 4 of Digit-al Dozen neon week!


I had been to the US in the spring and picked up a few neon Salon Perfect polishes at Walmart; this is two coats of Salon Perfect Summer Escape, no top coat.



Sponged using Salon Perfect Haute Pink (but I don't see much pink in it!)



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.




Stamped using Funky Fingers Gesso using an image from Apipila P.36.


Apipila P.36


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Here's the other ladies Day 4 neon mani's.....and maybe they finally read the memo and there's another sponged gradient there!



Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Haha you're right haute pink is not pink it's coral. Honestly I don't know what these companies are thinking some times. #learnyourcolors I love this look it kinda looks optical illusionish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still didn't get the memo! For me it was nail vinyls week! I love this look though. Another awesome gradient. Keep doing them...I love them on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like an optical illusion! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something so 70's and macrame about this. For some reason it looks like that to me, and I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an amazing mani - it looks to me like a close up of a feather! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!