Thursday, July 2, 2015

Fireworks On Canada Day!

One of the best things about Canada Day (besides getting a day off), is the awesome fireworks displays! We are lucky that we pretty close to where a huge display is set off in our city.  With this in mind, I did this mani! Thankfully, the rain held off last night; the hubs and DS2 watched them and said that the display was great, as usual! (Yes, this is my last Canada Day post for this year; I had more planned and even got a custom red and white Girly Bits polish made but just too busy last few days to do new mani's!)


Started with a base of two coats of Misslyn Universe on all fingers except middle which is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls then top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped fireworks using Chez Fete001 and Chez Fete 002 on all fingers except middle using Funky Fingers Gesso.  Middle images are MJ XX (maple leaves) and Canadian Nail Fanatic 001 with Fig Tree Stamps, using red Konad special polish. I had initially planned on using red and white fireworks on the dark base but the red wouldn't show up.  Had I been home when I did this, I would have used an assortment of Mundo de Unas polishes in bright fireworks colours!


Top coated middle finger with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!