Sunday, July 12, 2015

Emily de Molly LE5

When I sat down to do my nails one night a month or so ago, I wanted a pretty base that I could do some quick stamping on for a quick mani change (aka, holo and a full size image is a nice, quick mani change when pressed for time as I've stated many times before!) Goodness knows, I have enough blue mani's in archives to do another month of blue manis, but my eye gravitated towards this stunner, Emily de Molly LE5.  So even though I had told myself no more wearing blue for a while, I still picked it up; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Emily de Molly LE5.  Holy moly; such gorgeousness!


Different lighting.


Stamped using Funky Fingers Gesso using an image from Marianne Nails n15.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top before stamping. 


Marianne Nails n15

Added a few studs for interest then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Different lighting; you can see the holo under the stamping a bit better!


Tomorrow starts Digit-al Dozen Week!  I've already seen a few of the Day 1 mani's posted by a couple ladies; they are awesome as always!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend; thanks for looking!




1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful polish! Wish it wasn't LE. Lovely stamping as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!