Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Digit-al Dozen Does Whimsy; Day 2

For Day 2 of Digit-al Dozen whimsy week, I did what I thought would be a whimsical activity like kite flying thinking of the wind blowing and the kite dancing all around in the wind!


Started with a base of two coats of Kiara Sky The Real Teal, no top coat (no pix as I did these nails quickly before work this morning!)  Sponged on Kiara Sky Skies The Limit and Angelacq Lacquer Spectrum Blue.  


Top coated with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.



I placed an image from FUN 16 for base interest as well as the representation of the wind swirling around. Used MoYou London Dusty Cloud stamping polish.



Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before adding final stamping.



Stamped another image from FUN 16 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.  Hand drew in the kite line to connect the fingers.  Also hand filled in some voids on the thumb.



Added a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush to finish.



Here's the other ladies Day 2 whimsy mani's!



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute! The base you created is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!