Monday, May 16, 2016

Girly Bits Give Me One Good Raisin

Girly Bits Cosmetics was good enough to donate 100% of the proceeds from the sale of Give Me A Good Raisin for every bottle sold on Friday May 6, 2106 and then through the rest of the weekend to the Canadian Red Cross Alberta Wildfire Appeal.  I bought three bottles to help with the cause; keeping one and giving away one bottle each on FB and IG.  Below are the winners; I'll be posting on the appropriate pages the lucky winners to contact me in 24 hours.  

I thought I'd do a mani with my bottle of Girly Bits Give Me A Good Raisin for the winning posts; here's what I came up with!


Started with two coats of Girly Bits Give Me A Good Raisin, no top coat.  


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


I wasn't really sure which stamping polish colour would look best with this moody beauty; I ended up using MdU 33 Light Gray using images from Emily de Molly EDM 22.


EDM22

Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.



Girly Bits donated a total of $449 as a result of the two day sales; thanks to everyone who bought a bottle!! If you missed out, it is available here!



So, without further adieu, the winner of the bottle for the Facebook giveaway is Michelle Glitter!



And the winner of the bottle offered for the Instagram giveaway is vanillavixen907!




Update:  vanillavixen907 responded back in 24 hours!

I've tagged both Michelle and vanillavixen907 and they have 24 hours to respond or another entry will be picked and I will update the post accordingly!

Congrats to Michele and vanillavixen907; thanks to everyone who participated!

Update:  May 24, 2106:  Unfortunately I didn't hear back from two tags to Michelle so another winner has been picked.  Diana has been tagged and has 24 hours to respond back!





1 comment:

  1. The name of that polish is so cute, and it's gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!