Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Pahlish April 2016 Duo

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  It looks like summer has finally arrived here in Ontario; we had beautiful weather for sure over the weekend!

I was on the fence on whether or not I was going to order any of the Colors by llarowe stamping polishes but I eventually did; this mani was the first time I used any of them (although I shared a later mani already for Mother's Day but this was actually the first time using any of them) and I really like how sparkly the stamping shows up!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Pahlish Cried For The Moon; one half of the Pahlish The Delicate Sound of Thunder April 2016 Duo. 


Topped with one coat of Pahlish Crazy Diamond, which was the other half of the duo.


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


Stamped using MoYou Fashionista Collection-04 using Colors by llarowe Royalty Stamping Polish.


Topped with a final coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish which really made the stamping polish stand out!


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Gawjussss!!!!!! Love all three polishes. And the stamping is super as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!