Friday, May 27, 2016

Go, Raptors!

Well, tonight's Game 6  is do or die for the Toronto Raptors so I thought I would do a mani to support the home team! Go, Raptors, Go!!


Started with a base of four (yes, four!) coats of Vapid Snow Fox with an accent of two coats of Kiara Sky Stylette, all shown with no top coat.  





Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.



Made two stamper decals using an image from Bundle Monster BM-XL185 (middle) and MJ XXIV test (thumb); outline is Funky Fingers Dark Knight and filled in with Sinful Colors Textured Burn Rubber. Unfortunately, the texture didn't show up as much as I wanted as I thought it would be quite realistic to a basketball but think it was too thick.  Added other images from BM-XL185 to index and pinky using Funky Fingers Dark Knight and lastly stamped the ring finger with MdU 9 using another image from MJ XXIV test.



Bundle Monster BM-XL185





Added a few filler stars to ring finger using same BM-XL185 plate.  Then, added a couple dots to the ring and index finger using MdU 13.




Topped everything off with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.



The game starts in about half and hour and I'll be glued to the TV anxiously watching the outcome!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Love these nails, such a cute design. Hope the game went well for your team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!