Sunday, February 26, 2017

Dance Legend Heroes

Hopefully you've had a good weekend; it's hard to believe Monday is just a few short hours away!  I've been trying to do some stamping with colours other than black and white; this is one I came up with not too long ago!


Started with a base of two coats Dance Legend Heroes 12 from the Military Collection.  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.


I randomly dotted MdU 42 and 80, then double scraped the image to get some good intermixing using an image  from BM-418.


BundleMonster BM-418


This is Ms. Cindy aka my test hand. I was testing Mdu 42 and 80 to see which one I liked better.  It was only when I did my other hand that I even thought to mix them together as I couldn't decide which colour I liked best!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love this look and agree that mixing them was a great idea, they blend perfectly!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun, makes me think of a Dr Who style time vortex :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!