Thursday, February 2, 2017

Not Your Usual Valentine's Day Nails!

With Valentine's Day around the corner, I guess I had better start sharing some Valentine's Day nails!  I always try to think outside of the box for holiday nails and these are not your typical Valentine nails but I love how they turned out!


Started with a base of two coats of Darling Diva Do Or Do Not, There Is No Try, shown with no top coat. I picked this up on sale for $6 at the Darling Diva shop and if you are a green lover...and a flakie lover....this beauty is still in stock!  St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner and I see a St. Pat's mani with it in my future!  Just saying....


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from UberChic Love & Marriage-03 (middle) and Bunny Nails HD-B (all the rest) using MdU 46 and Moyra SP05.  I wished the Moyra stamping polish stamped a little bit more consistently versus teal and darker blue, but what can you do!


Decided to double stamp the index and ring finger using same image from Bunny Nails HD-B and Moyra SP05.


Topped with KBShimmer Cleary on Top to finish.


But wait!  I wasn't finished!  I decided a few added dots were in order; added using same polishes to the pinky and the thumb.



I think this is a cool change from the more traditional Valentine's Day nails...but I have those to share too over the next couple weeks!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Nice color choices. I really like the double stamped hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely different! I agree with Donna, the double stamped hearts are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool! I'm loving the non-traditional colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stamping and the colours scream 'brazil', it's a very summery take on Valentines & it's such a nice change to see to a green base for valentines nail art!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the non-traditional colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a Seahawks fan ... you couldn't pick better colors. Makes me want to yell GO HAWKS! at the top of my lungs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!