Monday, February 20, 2017

Happy Family Day!!

It's Family Day here in Ontario and a long weekend too! I've been spending most of the long weekend visiting family and just hanging out with family!  I did these nails last night!


Started with a base of one coat of Essie GoWith The Flowy! then did a sponged gradient using Nicole By OPI Hit The Lights, Summer Brights Coral and Essie All The Wave.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using FunkyFingers Dark Knight using images from MdU Valentine's 3.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Have a great day whatever you may be doing!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice mani for Family Day! I love the gradient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy family day! This manicure is lovely - your gradient is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!