Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does Rainforest; Day 4

I'm late, I'm late,...just like the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland!  This is Day 4 of the Digit-al Dozen rainforest challenge; tropical birds!


Most of my rainforest posts have pretty much had some type of greenery, so I was trying to do at least different base styles if they all had to be green!  For this one, I did dry brushing with Zoya Tilda, Zoya Tara, Zoya Shawn, Zoya Veruschka and American Apparel MacArthur Park.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I made a few stamper decals from MoYou Tropical Collection 06 and 19.


Applied stamper decals.  The images are from MoYou Tropical Collection 06 (index, middle, pinky - which is partial stamper decal and part stamped) and MoYou Tropical Collection-19 (thumb and ring finger).  (I do not know what I was thinking with the white parrot but Love how the flowers on that decal turned out!)


Applied topcoat to finish.


Here's the other ladies day 4 rainforest mani's!




Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!