Friday, May 26, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does Rainforest; Day 5

Again late with day 5 rainforest challenge nails for Digit-al Dozen week; I did these nails that are inspired by the poison dart frog but in true Canadian Nail Fanatic form, are super busy so hopefully you can make out the little frogs!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI Onyx.


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from Delaney Reptiles et Batracients using Mdu 54.  I love that this colour is so vivid over black!


Delaney Reptiles et Batraciens



Top coated.



Added a few random dots for colour, filler and interest using MdU 11 and 38, then top coated with KBShimmer to finish.


Here's the other ladies Day 5 mani's!




Thanks for looking and have a fabulous week!


5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!