Monday, June 25, 2018

Birthday Tribite to Elena!!

Happy (Belated) Birthday to Elena of Nail Experiments!  Elena celebrated her birthday on Friday, June 22nd and I participated in the unicorn collaboration in celebration of her birthday!  These are the nails I came up with for it!


Started with a base of two coats of Zoya Mira, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of Rogue Lacquer Back to the Ninedaays.


Bottle shot of Rogue Lacquer Back to the Ninedaays.  This was part of the June 2018 Polish Pick Up and I thought it would be cool for some layering.  Based upon photos that I've seen of Back to the Ninedaays, it builds up to be opaque.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Using images from BundleMonster BM-XL214, made stamper decals then applied them directly to the nail. Used CND Taffy Pink, Bicycle Yellow, Zoya Yummy and FunkyFingers Gesso.


I took a lot of pictures to try to get a good picture of the thumb stamper decal which I think is kinda cool if I don't say so myself; here's one just by itself.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Elena, I hope you had a fabulous day and wonderful birthday weekend!  Thanks to Amanda of @polish.and.plates for the invite; it was a lot of fun and there were awesome unicorn mani's; here's the collage!

























Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!