Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does In My Garden; Day 5

For the final day of the Digit-al Dozen in my garden challenge, I'm sharing these floral nails that look pretty close to the trilliums that I had this spring at my weekend place garden.   Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of three coats of KBShimmer We Be Jammin', no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


This is me taking pictures with my new phone to see if they are better quality lol!


Stamped using an image from Creative Shop 130 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Added dots using China Glaze Werk It Honey!


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Here's the trillium picture that I took in my garden earlier this spring!


Here's the other ladies day 5 mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Hopefully you have liked my in the garden mani's!  I'm on a real floral kick right now so they will probably show up some point soon!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!