Monday, June 18, 2018

Digital-Dozen Does In My Garden; Day 4


I'm slowly getting my Digit-al Dozen posts up so please bear with me while I plod through them!  This is what I came up with for my day 4 nails!  I do not have hibiscus in my garden but I pass by a garden in my neighbourhood on a regular basis that has a couple hibiscus trees and I stop and admire them on a regular basis and take pictures (they know this, in fact, they sometimes even chat with me while I'm admiring their garden). This is what I came up with! 


Did a sponged gradient using Butter London Sunnies, Trout Pond and Macbeth.  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using UberChic UC 7-01 using FunkyFingers Gesso.



UberChic UC 7-01.



Shadow stamped (or at least attempted!) using same image and FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's a picture I took of the neighbour's hibiscus tree!



Here's the other ladies day 4 mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! The shadow stamping adds so much depth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!