Friday, June 15, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does In My Garden, Day 3

Are you ready for the weekend?  The weather forecast in my area is fabulous and I'm really looking forward to relaxing, trying to recover from this cold or whatever I've had for the last two weeks, sleep, read and eat. That's my agenda all weekend long!  This is my mani for day 3 of Digit-al Dozen in my garden challenge!


Started with a base of Scofflaw Drop Dead Fred, two coats, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Made a couple stamper decals using an image from Lina 4 Seasons-Spring; filled in with CND Raspberry Parfait for a couple accent nails, then stamped the same image on the remaining nails.


Added few dots on the images that weren't a stamper decal using same CND Raspberry Parfait.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



This is the flower from my garden that my mani is inspired by!



Here's the other ladies day 3 mani's!





Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!