Monday, December 10, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does Holo; Day 1

It's Digit-al Dozen week!  This month's theme is holo. Finally a challenge that isn't so much of a challenge as I wear holo on a pretty regular basis and can do any type of nail art as long as holo is involved in some way!  Thankfully this also means I don't have to research or google about the theme (yes, a lot of planning goes into manis sometimes!)!  As it's getting close to Christmas and because we have now transitioned from fall to winter, I'm pretty sure all my manis will be winter or holiday related.  Think.  Because this is the first posted mani and I'm not quite sure what the remaining posts will be.  Other than they are holo!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Colors by Llarowe Santa Baby with accent of CrowsToes Bunny Slope over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, no top coat.  CbL Santa Baby is pretty much Christmas in a bottle; the perfect hue of red (and holo!) for the season!   


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from Creative Shop 42 (thumb), Marianne Nails Professional n.31 (middle and ring) and B. Loves B.10 Merry Christmas (pinky and index) using FunkyFingers Gesso.



B. Loves Plates B.10 Merry Christmas



Stamped a couple random snowflakes on middle and ring using isolated images from Marianne Nails Professionals n.31.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies day 1 mani's!



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!