Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does Holo; Day 4

I'm late with posting the day 4 holo challenge mani but what else is new it seems!  Better late than never, as the saying goes!  

Today's holo mani is more snowflakes with scattered holo polishes from Glam Polish.  You will see that even my camera kinda freaked out a bit on this mani; it didn't focus that well...or user error, who knows!  Regardless, it was pretty and sparkly!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with two coats each of Glam Polish Someday My Prince Will Come with accent of Glam Polish Remember the Monster? on index.


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Did a sponged gradient on middle, ring and thumb using same two Glam polishes.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped gradient nails using image from Marianne Nails professional n.31 and accent nails using B. Loves B.05 Let It Snow using FunkyFingers Gesso.



B. Loves Plates B.05 Let It Snow



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Here's the other ladies day 4 mani's!



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!