Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Season's Greetings

Merry Christmas!!!  Hopefully you're having a joyous day with family or friends this Christmas Day!  Regardless of what you do, enjoy the company of whomever you are spending it with and safe travels if you have places to go!  

These the my favourite nails from all I have done during the holiday season!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI Onyx with an accent of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Can't Beet Royalty.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from Powder Perfect-Christmas 1 using MdU 106 for stars, then stamped using  an image plate using MdU 48 for trees.


Powder Perfect-Christmas 1.




Added words from same Powder Perfect Christmas 1 on accent using MdU 1.  Then added random snowflakes from Infinity 75 individually.  Yes, that is 27 times.  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added snow using KBShimmer White Here, White Now which finished the mani.


Merry Christmas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!