Thursday, February 14, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Texture; Day 4


Happy Valentine's Day!!  This mani is going to do double duty for Valentine's Day as well as day 4 of Digit-al Dozen texture challenge!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats each of El Corzaon N530A (thumb and middle), Claire's Galaxy (index and pinky) and Girly Bits Brrr-ch Please (ring), no top coat.


Added topcoat on all fingers except thumb and middle as the El Corazon dries matte and rough, making it appropriate for the texture challenge!


Stamped images from Marianne Nails Professional n.29 (thumb and middle) and Lina All About Love 02 (index, pinky and ring) using MdU 1 and 2.  Added heart to ring finger using same Lina plate using Konad red special stamping polish.


Lina All About Love 02


Marianne Nails Professional n.29


By hand and brush, filled in heart on pinky using same Konad red stamping polish.  Shadow stamped the thumb using Marianne Nails Professionals n.29.  Note:  I love the look of this image shadow stamped!  I'll have to do another mani sometimes using this image!


Unfortunately, the heart on the pinky didn't show up that well.  So found my rarely used and cherished FUN red stamping polish and redid the heart on the pinky.  Added heart to index using an image from the same Marianne Nails plate.  I didn't risk restamping the heart on the ring ring finger as I probably wouldn't line it up that well even with a clear stamper, plus it showed up pretty good on the light base colour, so left it.


Topped all fingers except the thumb and middle with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here are the other ladies day 4 mani's!


An InLinkz Link-up

Have a great Valentine's Day if you do that sort of thing, or have a great Thursday if it's just another day!  Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!