Tuesday, February 19, 2019

X Marks The Spot!

This was a quick and easy mani done with one of the mystery prototypes received from Different Dimension during the Black Friday sale.  I didn't know which numbers to pick so chose the years of my kids birthdays and did pretty good with 1997!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Different Dimension Mystery Prototype 97, no top coat.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from Maniology (Bundle Monster) Special FX BM-XL456 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


Maniology (BundleMonster) Special FX BM-XL456.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!