Friday, April 5, 2019

Blue Sweater Nails!

I did these quick and easy sweater nails one morning before work this past winter.  While they may not seem too appropriate to be posting in April as spring like nails are more appropriate, they are blue and as I'm trying to post only blue mani's in April, they are getting shared now!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Cupcake Polish Bat-chelor Pad, no top coat.  I have to add that I am just in love with Cupcake Polish!  I own maybe 10-15 of them but for the most part, they have sat untried.  I love the formula, brush, clean up and removal was a breeze plus lots of holo!  It made me want to buy up all the Cupcakes!  It seems I must love this colour as when I was looking to see what Cupcakes I own, I realized I have two bottles of this!  Good thing though, I've wore it a few times!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with images from Powder Perfect Christmas 1 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!