Thursday, April 18, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Albums; Day 4

These groovy nails are David Bowie tribute nails for day 4 of Digit-al Dozen album challenge!  


Started with a base of two coats of Zoya Kristen, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from Clear Jelly Stamper CjS-46 using MdU 2 and 51.  Note that as far as I can see, the lightning bolt on the plate is facing the wrong way so I stamped it on a stamper, then stamped it again on a stamper then placed it to correct the facing the right way.  


Clear Jelly Stamper CjS-46


Added a little Zoya OC Cooler to the lightning bolt for shimmer as on the album and stroked through the hair to make it looks feathered like in the picture.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



This is the David Bowie album that I was used as a basis for these nails although looking at it, I think my gray base should have been lighter.


While the nails were OK, you know me and my love of busy!  So I thought that the 70's were full of wild and crazy and pschodelic colours and it made me remember of a fluid art I had created a couple weekends ago that I thought would be a nice compliment to the mani.  So cut out decals for my nails from the fluid art and applied.  The fluid was made using Sally Hansen Celeb City and it didn't work out too badly.



Fluid art decal.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from MoYou Roxy 09 using MdU 2.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Here's the other ladies day 4 mani's!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!