Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Albums; Day 5

I'm late sharing my day 5 mani for Digit-al Dozen album challenge as I didn't have the post ready in advance and was with family on Good Friday.  Then posted Easter nails over the weekend to coincide with Easter!.  Better late then never as the saying goes; this is my day 5 Digit-al Dozen mani!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from FUN 3 using Painted Polish Stamped in Clay.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from MdU Music 1 using Konad red stamping polish.


MdU Music 1.


This is the album cover the mani is based upon.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I thought this was the end of the mani and then I remembered some other cool images I had pulled for the challenge as I had planned on doing a mani using record albums but too many other album ideas.  So I looked at the images and thought they will work over this base, so added a few of them!  Added images from Moyra 119 (middle and pinky), and MoYou Rockstar 11 (index and ring) using MdU 1.


MoYou London Rockstar Collection-11



Moyra 119-Let The Music Play




Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Here's the other ladies Day 5 mani's!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!