Thursday, May 23, 2019

Another Spring Mani!

Here in Southern Ontario, we still are experiencing the typical indicators of spring; low temperatures and rain on a regular basis.  In fact, we've only had a handful of days when the temp has actually been warm!  And enough with the rain, OK!??! Although technically spring, we usually do have much warmer weather by now so I do hope it warms up soon.   The spring-like weather means I can still share spring nails, right?  Right or wrong, I'm sharing them anyway; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Illamasqua Smash, no top coat.  I love how bright this is; an awesome spring colour! Or any time of the year for that matter!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


This was part of my floral phase; stamped using Lina 4 Seasons-Spring 01 using MdU 1.


Added glitter center dots using Love Angeline Alexandrite Apreggio.


Added a few more dots for colour and interest using CND Bicycle Yellow.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This is a very lovely mani! I agree with how you feel about the rain!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!