Thursday, May 2, 2019

Butterflies!

Just like I've been obsessed with floral nails lately, I went through a butterfly stage back in the fall.  A few other mani's will show up eventually but I really liked how these turned out!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Color Club It's Going to be Major, no top coat.  Love this shade!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using FunkyFingers Gesso using image from SugarBubbles SB 040.


Double stamped using image from Kelly Negri KN7 using EdK Tuco.


After doing some brush work filling in a few spots, stamped accent with Marianne Nails n.104 using same EdK Tuco, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


You know me and my love for busy nails so decided to triple stamp more little butterflies here and there using Marianne Nails n.104 using FunkyFingers Gesso.  Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!