Friday, May 17, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Colours; Day 4

Today is #fluidartFriday and I happen to have some really colourful fluid art that I made when I was testing out some fluid nail polishes a while back so thought it would be an OK to share one of them now as part of the Digit-al Dozen colour challenge!  Here's what I came up with!


This is my fluid art.  I didn't keep track of polishes as I was just doing one after another after another for testing purposes, etc.  But it the results are colourful, that's for sure!  This was actually one of my more successful trials as had lots of fluid cells.  Not overly big but lots anyway!


The fluid decal actually wasn't that big; I had just enough to fit five nails and a couple were a stretch at that!  After applying a base coat of white and sticky top coat, applied decals, used acetone to fit and cleanup, etc.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I wanted an image that didn't cover up all the fluidart, so chose an image from Lina Feeling Shapely! 09 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


Lina Feeling Shapely! 09.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Here's the other ladies day 4 mani's!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
It's the long Victoria Day here in Ontario; while I have my last mani done, unfortunately, I don't have the blog post done yet so I'll share it early in the week!  This is usually the start of cottage season and if you're travelling like I am this weekend, be safe!  Slow down; don't be a distracted driver and you will make it to your destination!

Have a great weekend!  Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Your fluid nail art turned out awesome! I really need to give this technique a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!