Friday, August 16, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Patterns; Day 4

This is a pretty simple mani that throws a pretty good punch when it's done if I don't say so myself!  Unfortunately, life is so busy that I don't have much time to do really detailed, time consuming mani's but I still like to change my nails daily or close to it so simple is the order of the day most of the time!  It has a pretty cool pattern though and it's my Day 4 mani for Digit-al Dozen pattern week!


Started with a base of two coats of Pretty Serious Comfy Y-Fronts.  This is a pretty colour but I don't get the name at all.  Maybe someone can enlighten me? 


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using FunkyFingers Gesso using image from MJ XLVI.


MJ XLVI


 Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Here's the other ladies day 4 mani's!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

I'm going to be busy all weekend at Indie Expo Canada 2019 so please check out my Instagram for updates.  This also means I probablyyyy won't get my day 5 mani posted until Monday.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!