Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Patterns; Day 2


It's day 2 of Digit-al Dozen pattern week and I did these pattern on pattern nails which are a little different but I try to think outside of the box sometimes for challenges and holidays and this is one of those times!  Yes, the dots are a pattern and so is the water marble design!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of three coats of Ruby Kisses Barbie Purple, no top coat.  Perfectly named lol!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped image from Moyra 103 Birds Always Sing using Painted Polish Stamped in Rose, Stamped in Taro and Thirty and Flirty.


Moyra 103 Birds Always Sing


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Unfortunately, the gradient stamping wasn't giving me the punch I wanted for my nails, so decided to double stamp using an image from Kelly Negri KN 17 using Painted Polish Deux 2.0.  This is more my style!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies day 2 pattern mani's!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!