Monday, August 12, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Patterns: Day 1

It's Digit-al Dozen week; our prompt this week is patterns!  For Day 1, I decided to use a bunch of images that were all in a pattern; hopefully you can still see it on my short nails but it is more evident on the stamping plate!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a smooshy stamper base using Fancy Gloss Ocean Breeze, Blue Skies, Neon Blue and Striking Blue.
  

These were the polishes used!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Lina Born to Sail 01 and Lina Born to Sail 02 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Lina Born to Sail 02.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies day 1 mani's!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!