Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Too Soon?

I knew when I sat down to do my nails last night that it was calling for rain and because I've been wearing lots of neons and brights lately, I decided to wear something a little toned down.  I was looking through my IEC 2019 haul and seen these polishes and thought they would make a cool skittle fall mani.  This is what I came up with!


Started with a skittle base of Bees Knees Lacquer Bucking Bronco, Alter Ego Uncommonly Me, Bees Knees Lacquer Hell Knight, Alter Ego Happy I'm Not Like The Others and Alter Ego Being Myself.  All the Alter Ego polishes are two coats; the Bees Knees are three. 


 Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped on some fall leaves using image from Lina 4 Seasons-Autumn 01 using MdU 9, 11, 32, 51 and 66 (and not all them necessarily on each nail).


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  


The Bees Knees have this pretty delicate shimmer in them so I decided to apply a matte top coat to highlight it; applied one coat of Glisten & Glow matte.


We had a late start to summer and I believe I heard it's forecasting for a warm fall so oodles of time so don't worry that I'll be sharing fall manis now.  I still have lots of summer looks to share before the leaves really change and the wind blows colder!  Just a nice change from the brights and neons that I've been wearing lately!

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!