Friday, October 18, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Colo(u)rs That Collide; Day 2

Here's a couple colours that collide for day two of Digit-al Dozen challenge!  I love how it turned out...and love when two colours that don't necessarily go well together look great!  


Started with a base of two coats of Girly Bits Peace-Oop, which was one of their September 2016 COTM (where does time fly??  Three years already??), no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Lina Feeling Shapely! 02 using MdU 1.


Topped with original stamped image using image from Lina Feeling Shapely! 08 using Painted Polish Autumn Twilight 2.0 and then stamped the rest of the nails with the same image and stamping polish.


Dotted flower centers using MdU 1.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies day 2 mani's!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


I'm terribly sorry for being so behind; I have the mani's done just have to finish the posts!

Thanks for looking!






1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!