Sunday, October 6, 2019

Another Fall Mani!


I can't seem to stop doing fall nails!  So many manis, so little time!   


Started with a skittle base; polishes used starting at thumb and going clockwise are Girly Bits It's Near Leaf All, Girly Bits Another Brick in the Fall, Girly Bits Butternut Leave Me, Girly Bits Sample 041217 and Fancy Gloss Pumpkin Pie, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from UberChic Lovely Leaves (thumb), UberChic Lovely Leaves 4 (index, middle and pinky) and UC mini:  Hello Fall & Pumpkin Spice.  Used MdU 9, 11, 13, 32, 46, 59, 106 and 107.  The ring finger was stamped first with MdU 9.


UberChic Mini:  Hello Fall & Pumpkin Spice



UberChic Lovely Leaves 4


Double stamped ring finger using MdU 11.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Hope you're having a great weekend; thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!