Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Enjoy These Last Days of Summer Weather!

Southern Ontario is going through a little heat wave these last few days even though the first day of fall has come and gone!  Not that I'm complaining; we didn't have that great of a summer as it was cool and raining so much in the spring and early summer as well as unseasonably cool in late summer.  Anyway, not like we have any choice in the matter but I thought I would at least share these summer nails that I was sporting about a month ago!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Quo by Orly Femme Fatale, no top coat.  I love this colour; so bright and fun; it's the colour that I've wore on my toes most of the summer!  Yes, I try to take my own polish when I get a pedi so that I have it in case I need a touch up.  I also take my own quick dry top coat because they never, ever have quick dry tc at the salon and I can cut down dry time (plus am usually wearing sandals all summer long so my dry time is cut down substantially) so I keep this polish and a bottle of KBShimmer Clearly on Top in my purse.  I have a couple backups of this too because I love it so much!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from MoYou Tropical 16 (middle), MoYou Tropical 06 (thumb), Lina 4 Seasons-Summer 03 (ring), Lina 4 Seasons-Summer 02 (image over words on ring) and Lina Feeling Shapely! 02 (index and pinky); used Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking...and enjoy this summer weather while we can!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pink and love the mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous I like glittered nails and here in this blogs all new updated are available related to shellac vs acrylic.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!