Thursday, September 19, 2019

Happy Autumn!

We're going through a little heat wave this week here in Southern Ontario but the leaves are already turning colour with the cool nights we've had recently. So no time like the present to share a fall mani; Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Color Club Je Ne Sais Quoi, no top coat.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


After making a stamper decal using an image from What's Up Nails B033, applied it to the ring finger.  Added images from Lina 4 Seasons-Autumn 03 to index, middle and pinky, then image from Lantern & Wren Finally Fall to the thumb.  Used MdU 9, 11, 13, 59 and 107 for all the colours; the black and white are both Painted Polishes.  On the thumb, I reapplied little bits of the ring in different colours for some interest.  Also added some mini leaves from Lantern & Wren Finally Fall to the ring finger for filler.


Lantern & Wren Finally Fall


Lina 4 Seasons - Autumn 03



What's Up Nails B033




Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!